Thursday, February 23, 2017

King of the World

It seems I repeatedly visit this routine of taking my life right back out of the hands of the King of the World, often within a very short time of having trusted Him with it. The good news though is that while I feel like I am doing this, and I may act out with my own decisions instead of seeking God's will, I cannot actually take my life out of his hands. He is always there, holding me and loving me.
It was almost painful to hear these words, "So who am I to try to take the lead? Still I run ahead and think I'm strong enough" as I continue to think I know what's best for me. Do you struggle with that also?
Take a listen, and together let's remember who is King of the world.

Natalie Grant - The King of the World



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.