Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ephesians Prayer

In my reading yesterday, I came across this unfamiliar passage and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I would love to hear that somebody was praying this for me, what about you? What if we all prayed this for everybody in our individual communities, our cities, our states, our nation, all nations?

"I pray that He may grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power in the inner man through His Spirit, and that the Messiah may dwell in your hearts through faith. I pray that you, being rooted and firmly established in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the length and width, height and depth of God’s love, and to know the Messiah’s love that surpasses knowledge, so you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do above and beyond all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us — to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."  
Ephesians 3:16-21

One More Thing...
It sometimes seems so difficult to comprehend God's love. This week, list some of the things He has done for you and see if you start to understand it a bit more.

Take care, and I'm always here to pray for you if you have a need or request.
Lois Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Great reminder to pray for people to know God.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.