Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Walking on the Sea

This little gem entered my life this morning via a Facebook post from an area church I have connections with. God's timing was remarkable as I read these words. They touched my life today, may they resonate with you as well.

"God's purpose is for me to depend on Him and on His power now. If I can stay calm, faithful, and unconfused while in the middle of the turmoil of life, the purpose of God is being accomplished in me. What He desires for me is that I see 'Him walking on the sea' with no shore, no success, nor goal in sight, but simply having the absolute certainty that everything is all right because I see 'Him walking on the sea' (6:49). It is the process, not the outcome, that is glorifying to God. God's purpose is to enable me to see that He can walk on the storms of my life right now." 
-Oswald Chambers, from My Utmost for His Highest

 

One More Thing...
Do you believe He can handle your storms?

Take care, and I'm always here to pray for you if you have a need or request.
Lois Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.