Friday, July 8, 2016

Standing in the Shadow

It's easy to see the dark shadows cast around us in the world today. It's easy to feel empty, burdened, or sad. It's easy to let our disappointments turn into anger and frustration. It's easy to give up.

However, it is far better to stand in our Savior's shadow. God will not forsake us as the world may. Please take a moment and rest in Our Savior's Shadow by Blake Shelton.


One More Thing...
There is no better place we can stand. What a comfort to know He will never fail or leave us.

Take care, and I'm always here to pray for you if you have a need or request.

Lois Lynn

Read the lyrics here

I wish I could post the lyrics for you to read here, they are so powerful but there's a little thing called copyright. So...please enjoy the song or go read the lyrics and really sit with them for a moment. I think you'll be glad you did.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Lois. How perfect on this very day. We all need to hear this and continue claiming the promises of our Lord. Lord, hear our prayers at this very sad and difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb. A very hurting week for our nation for sure. God can use this to remind us that all are hurting if people will allow that.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Dave. I needed to do something to release some of my own emptiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.