Saturday, October 23, 2021

Joy Dare: October 23, 2021 - 3 GIFTS BEGUN

My calendar has begun to fill up! This brings so much delight as I look at the assortment of events and the variety of the category colors. This past week was filled with several opportunities to spend time with people, something there hasn't been a lot of lately. Next week it has a mix of time with people, homework for some classes I'm taking, ministry tasks, writing projects, and personal errands. After almost two years of some pretty blank calendar weeks, I'm so thankful to have it look alive again after our "time out." I've got to say, I'm not sure a full calendar has ever brought me joy before this challenge.

I have begun the process of repairing my health. I had surgery the month before my wedding, which resulted in a slow-growing abdominal hernia. It now interferes with my quality of life so tomorrow I will have the CT scan to begin the surgery process. I am grateful I decided I was worth the expense to do this and restore my capabilities for daily routine tasks.

Photo by Stas Knop from Pexels
My book, which is my spiritual memoir, was begun several years ago. Today, I appreciate that because I'm now on the verge of finishing this book. Because I started writing it, it put me in the right phase of the timeline to meet some of the right people along the journey. People, and a process I am grateful to have experienced.








If you are the first to comment, you must click on "No Comments" to start.
#joydare


FIRST-TIME READER?
This is the link to my first post on this topic, in case you're curious what this is about.

https://thatresonates.blogspot.com/2021/10/joy-dare-trial-run-october-1-2-2021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.