Saturday, October 30, 2021

Joy Dare: October 30, 2021 - 3 GIFTS OVERJOYED

I've been staring at this word for a while now with nothing happening. My writing classes taught me to start and know the words will come. They were wrong. I can find good things that happened today, but nothing that could be classified as joy, much less worthy of being called overjoyed. I hate having to rely on memories to find my gifts but this might be one of those days.

Nope, I can't find anything in the archives of my mind either. I could choose to skip this post and see if any of my readers notice but I feel like I have to continue to be transparent with you. I simply cannot recall being overjoyed. It has to be in there, but I wonder if this is what happens when you don't intentionally search out joyful things...you forget about them. Hmmm...

If I think of something, I'll update this post later. Sorry folks - but please help me out. Share your "Gifts Overjoyed" in the comments to make up for my lacking.

Photo by Monica Turlui from Pexels

   

2 comments:

  1. When I get to hug someone I love and haven't seen in a long time. Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tina - that one's perfect! It's been so long with so few hugs and interactions that I forgot about that. Yes, I'm thrilled with that example. Thank you for helping me out.

      Delete

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.