Monday, October 25, 2021

Joy Dare: October 25, 2021 - 3 GIFTS ENJOYING

Next month it will be three years since I was laid off from my job of almost 16 years. That was a gift. I knew it then but today as I look at the gratitude topic, I can say I am absolutely enjoying this season of life and relishing each day. Well, maybe not some of the 2020/2021 days so much! But, I am enjoying the freedom to freelance, write, discover new opportunities, and meet people along the way.

Photo by Savannah Dematteo from Pexels
Laughter. I have had some seasons when I didn't laugh a lot. I'm currently enjoying its return. I'm so thrilled to be laughing again. I used to watch sitcoms (funny ones) and not smile much. Now I find myself hitting the pause button because I'm laughing out loud, in a room alone. I laugh heartily when I'm talking with my friends. It feels so good to have this as part of my life again. Please, don't ever stop laughing.

I just realized that I'm enjoying the upgrades I made to my workspace. When the neck issues came up last year, I perfected my home creative/office space by arranging things in an ergonomic fashion, hoping to protect myself from future injuries. With that, came a few other layout changes and some added tools like whiteboards. Even a little change in the decor items. All of this has made it a wonderful space I enjoy and I'm grateful I did that.


If you are the first to comment, you must click on "No Comments" to start.
#joydare


FIRST-TIME READER?
This is the link to my first post on this topic, in case you're curious what this is about. If you want to read my "regular" posts, you'll need to look earlier than October 1, 2021.

https://thatresonates.blogspot.com/2021/10/joy-dare-trial-run-october-1-2-2021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.