Friday, October 29, 2021

Joy Dare: October 29, 2021 - 3 GIFTS ON TIME

Reflecting "on time" often prompts me to think of those I've lost. Then I'm reminded that time doesn't wait and I have plenty of people that still need to hear me tell them how much they matter to me. I appreciate that those reflections help me care more for the people still here.

I am known for being on time. My definition is actually 5-7 minutes early. You will rarely see me arriving late. I'm grateful this trait was instilled in me.

#3 is yet to be determined.

I know, I know...not much of a post. Sometimes, even with an assigned topic, it's just plain hard to be grateful. Today is one of those days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.