Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Joy Dare: November 10, 2021 - 3 GIFTS FOUND IN BIBLE READING

Bible reading. I feel like I should have a lot of things to say on this day, but I'm going to have to let you down a bit here.

There's not really a way to write about this one without sharing that I'm not naturally drawn to reading my Bible. In fact, the book I'm writing has a couple of chapters devoted to this topic.

I do know there is a gift of relationship with God to be found in Bible reading. I haven't quite found it myself, but I can appreciate the value.

I also know there are some pretty powerful Bible verses that provide encouragement to me when I am most in need of it. I have read many of them enough to be able to recall them when I need them, even if I can't quite quote the words.

If I look at Bible reading when it is done with others, I know the wonderful feeling of being in a shared experience, learning about God together.


If you are the first to comment, you must click on "No Comments" to start.
#joydare


FIRST-TIME READER?
This is the link to my first post on this topic, in case you're curious what this is about.

https://thatresonates.blogspot.com/2021/10/joy-dare-trial-run-october-1-2-2021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.