Monday, November 29, 2021

Joy Dare: November 29, 2021 - 3 GIFTS RED

I have to go with the obvious here to start by simply expressing gratitude for the color red. I've gravitated towards that for most of my life. As a kid, I always had red tennies. The main color from high school was red. I had red roses at my wedding. I have a history of red coats, red hats, red boots, and even red blankets. 

My grandparents had an elegant red velvet settee with two matching chairs in their home since my childhood. I've always adored it and hoped it would be mine eventually. That time came in 2007. I now have this wonderful set in my home and it still brings me joy.


Several years ago my dad planted a large garden that included heirloom tomatoes. I had never had one before, but I now consider the red heirloom to be one of the items I'm most grateful for every summer. 


If you are the first person to comment, you must click on "No Comments" to start.


FIRST-TIME READER?
This is the link to my first post on this topic, in case you're curious what this is about.

https://thatresonates.blogspot.com/2021/10/joy-dare-trial-run-october-1-2-2021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.