Thursday, November 18, 2021

Joy Dare: November 18, 2021 - A GIFT MADE, SHARED, PASSED ON

I feel like I'm running on a repeat cycle. Either I don't have a lot of variety in my life, or these few things mean so much that they keep resurfacing. In light of that, I'm going to make this a broad-stroke response instead.
 
With the holidays looming in the near future, my mind turns to actual Christmas gifts with these words. I think many of the best gifts you can give, or receive, are indeed made by the giver, a shared experience, or something special you pass on to someone else. We live in a time when most people have what they need and most wants are even fulfilled. I believe it's the personal touch that makes it special. Yes, sometimes those are purchased items and that's cool because the heart is connected to the recipient. But...nothing says "you matter" like the title of this.


If you are the first to comment, you must click on "No Comments" to start.
#joydare


FIRST-TIME READER?
This is the link to my first post on this topic, in case you're curious what this is about.

https://thatresonates.blogspot.com/2021/10/joy-dare-trial-run-october-1-2-2021.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.