Friday, November 26, 2021

Joy Dare: November 26, 2021 - 3 GIFTS PREPARING

I have been preparing my home with the future anticipation of selling and leaving Portland. Part of that has included giving away or selling items that I would classify as "it's not worth the effort to pack up and haul if I move." This leaves me fewer objects to dust around for now and more enjoyment of what remains.

Today I started cleaning out my car and reorganizing the glove compartment, which is basically just an excess of napkins from the drive-thru lines during Covid. This is me preparing for the next road trip or short excursion. Super grateful to be prepping for that, whenever it may be.

I also began preparing the Christmas decorations for the non-contact office for the first responders in our community. It's so much fun to bring them a little cheer during a really tough season when they see so much of the dark side of the holidays.

If you are the first to comment, you must click on "No Comments" to start.


FIRST-TIME READER?
This is the link to my first post on this topic, in case you're curious what this is about.

https://thatresonates.blogspot.com/2021/10/joy-dare-trial-run-october-1-2-2021.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.