Friday, November 19, 2021

Joy Dare: November 19, 2021 - 3 GIFTS AUTUMN

I think autumn is a gift in itself. It's been my long-time favorite season. When I was young, it meant the new school year. I loved school through 8th grade so this was a highlight for me. It meant new school supplies, new teachers, and new books.

I have become a fan of football so autumn also brings kick-off time! Go Hawks! Confession: as much as I love football, I've only watched two games this year.

It is the season when we usher in the gas fireplace and cozy blankets while we put the portable fans away. This makes me happy!


If you are the first to comment, you must click on "No Comments" to start.
#joydare


FIRST-TIME READER?
This is the link to my first post on this topic, in case you're curious what this is about.

https://thatresonates.blogspot.com/2021/10/joy-dare-trial-run-october-1-2-2021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.