Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Joy Dare: November 17, 2021 - 3 GIFTS OF LAUGHTER


Laughter is always a gift. I'm not much of a kid person, but the laughter of small children or infants is priceless. I think it is physically impossible not to laugh with them. It is one of my favorite sounds.

I grew up watching the Charlie Brown television specials. One of my annual highlights is the Thanksgiving one, so it's just around the corner. My favorite scene is when Snoopy is setting up the chairs around the ping pong table and gets into a fight with the chaise lounge. Now, I've always loved Snoopy but we don't often hear his voice. In this one, we do. It cracks me up every single time and I just howl with laughter - even when I'm sitting alone watching it. Ooh...I can hardly wait!!

Side-splitting, tears-streaming, can't breathe laughter is my favorite kind. It's been years since I've done this, but I remember it well and I can hardly wait to do it again. It seems this is best enjoyed with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.