Saturday, November 27, 2021

Joy Dare: November 27, 2021 - A GIFT HANDMADE, HELD, HAPPY

I have three crocheted afghans displayed on a bookshelf in my basement. All three were handmade by special family members: Aunt Grace, Grandma Anamary, and my mom. While Aunt Grace and Grandma have passed, I'm so thankful to have a small piece of their lives to enjoy.

I won't say a lot because this song is already a topic on a draft for a full blog post. But, this song has seen me through a lot over the years. I am grateful for the idea of being held. 


Happy seems like it should be an easy one to write about. The problem is finding the "right" one to share. Fortunately, there are several happy gifts to choose from. I think that's actually the gift to be thankful for tonight. I do have several things in my life on any given day that I can be happy about and that in and of itself brings happiness.


If you are the first to comment, you must click on "No Comments" to start.


FIRST-TIME READER?
This is the link to my first post on this topic, in case you're curious what this is about.

https://thatresonates.blogspot.com/2021/10/joy-dare-trial-run-october-1-2-2021.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.