Saturday, November 20, 2021

Joy Dare: November 20, 2021 - 3 GIFTS OF TRADITIONS


I tend to think of traditions as they apply to the holidays. Most of my traditions have died of neglect. But, in looking for ways to be grateful, I can say I'm happy for the ones I had growing up that formed who I am. They make for some great memories. Who knows? They might even reemerge someday and become traditions again.

Sorry folks...I'm not coming up with a proper response tonight. I know there are many beyond holidays, but I'm not finding them in my own thoughts.

Please share some of the traditions that bring you joy. I'd really love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback! I'd love it if you'd sign your name at the end of your comment, if you're not using an account so I know who to say thank you to.